Next on tour: Barnsley
- 362 Reports per 100,000 people.
- With an estimated adult population (Age 16-74) of 429,809, a total of 15,542 reports were recorded from 2007 to 2017 via FixMyStreet.com.
- The category with the most reports (approximately 50%) is road safety and defects.
- Areas (LSOAs) within deprivation decile 1 accounted for the highest proportion of reports (27%) with deprivation decile 1 accounting for the highest proportion of areas within the local authority (23%).
- Sheffield is ranked 37th in England in terms of reports per 10,000 adults and ranked 38th in the UK (where 1 is the highest).