Next on tour: Hambleton
- 335 Reports per 100,000 people.
- With an estimated adult population (Age 16-74) of 115,675, a total of 3,877 reports were recorded from 2007 to 2017 via FixMyStreet.com.
- The category with the most reports (approximately 58%) is road safety and defects.
- Areas (LSOAs) within deprivation decile 7 accounted for the highest proportion of reports (24%) with deprivation decile 10 accounting for the highest proportion of areas within the local authority (28%).
- Harrogate is ranked 45th in England in terms of reports per 10,000 adults and ranked 46th in the UK (where 1 is the highest).