Next on tour: East Dunbartonshire
- 258 Reports per 100,000 people.
- With an estimated adult population (Age 16-74) of 480,848, a total of 12,410 reports were recorded from 2007 to 2017 via FixMyStreet.com.
- The category with the most reports (approximately 67%) is road safety and defects.
- Areas (DZ) within deprivation decile 1 accounted for the highest proportion of reports (25%) with deprivation decile 1 accounting for the highest proportion of areas within the local authority (33%).
- Glasgow City is ranked 4th in Scotland in terms of reports per 10,000 adults and ranked 78th in the UK (where 1 is the highest).