Next on tour: The Vale of Glamorgan
- 310 Reports per 100,000 people.
- With an estimated adult population (Age 16-74) of 272,873, a total of 8,452 reports were recorded from 2007 to 2017 via FixMyStreet.com.
- The category with the most reports (approximately 43%) is road safety and defects.
- Areas (LSOAs) within deprivation decile 10 accounted for the highest proportion of reports (16%) with deprivation decile 10 accounting for the highest proportion of areas within the local authority (24%).
- Cardiff is ranked 1st in Wales in terms of reports per 10,000 adults and ranked 52nd in the UK (where 1 is the highest).