Next on tour: Bedford
- 267 Reports per 100,000 people.
- With an estimated adult population (Age 16-74) of 203,505, a total of 5,439 reports were recorded from 2007 to 2017 via FixMyStreet.com.
- The category with the most reports (approximately 61%) is road safety and defects.
- Areas (LSOAs) within deprivation decile 9 accounted for the highest proportion of reports (17%) with deprivation decile 10 accounting for the highest proportion of areas within the local authority (25%).
- Central Bedfordshire is ranked 70th in England in terms of reports per 10,000 adults and ranked 74th in the UK (where 1 is the highest).